Terms and Conditions
- Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers: By accessing the New Jersey Nanny web site, you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions.
- Use of this Web Site: Although this site is intended to provide accurate and timely information, the content of this site may not be accurate, complete or current and may include typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Policy changes and changes to the content of this site will be made without notice. The products, services, and any other information linked or described on this site may change at any time. The information published on this site is provided as a convenience to visitors and is for informational purposes only. You should verify all information. before relying on it or obtaining it and decisions based on information contained in this site are your sole responsibility.
- Privacy: New Jersey Nanny is dedicated to providing members and visitors with the highest standards of privacy. We follow all industry standards and guidelines to maintain a high level of integrity. Spam is never allowed by New Jersey Nanny. If we discover that any member has sent spam, we will terminate our relationship with that party immediately.
Most Importantly: New Jersey Nanny does not share any information regarding our advertisers, unless authorized to do so. If you find that any part of this policy has been violated, please contact us via our Feedback page immediately.
- Limited Liability: The concerned registered users, job posters, job seekers and other contributors in the content of the web site acknowledge that we shall not be liable for the content submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with them.
In no event shall our company, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any --
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable local and/or international jurisdiction.
- Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party.
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content submitted, posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal arrangement, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
|NJ, NYC and Philly|
Families / Employers
FREE: List your nanny and housekeeper jobs for free on our site.|
-- Post Jobs Instantly --
-- Access to 1000s of Nannies --
the Best NJ Nannies
All rights reserved.